Here are the areas you need to master to effectively manage change:
Rank your competence: 10 is outstanding, 5 is mediocre, 1 is poor.
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Emotional Intelligence
- Public Speaking
- Inspiring others to exceed their limits
- Managing Group Dynamics
- Managing Team Relationships
- Managing Communications with Upper Management
- Managing Communications with Staff
- Managing Communications with Line Workers
- Vision Casting
- Managing Conflict
- Setting Team Expectations
- Managing Team Expectations
- Recognizing accomplishments
- Managing those who will not engage
- Managing Organizational Dynamics of Coordinating Competing Agendas (worth 100).
- Budget Management
- Resource Management
- Project Management
- Time Management ...